Want to be part of a multi-award winning brand?
We are looking for stylists to join our expanding team.
Full and Part time Senior Stylists
What would a Stylist at Puro Hair be responsible for?
- To cut and colour with confidence and be able to advise your clients on what looks will suit them
- Offer a professional hair service to all clients and work well within a team
- Retail after-care is paramount at Puro Hair, we want our clients to leave with the hair products that they need to maintain salon professional hair care at home
- Be commercially minded and work with the senior management team to increase salon turnover, hit targets and ensure that company client retention is met
- Build a client base and impress them with the latest hair trends, cuts, colours, techniques and offer a truly unique hairdressing experience
This is a permanent position.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years experience
- Current client base required
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to be a part of our Lotus Training Academy
- Gain a career development plan as part of our growing brand
- Opportunities to take part in fashion shows and shoots for magazines
- Opportunities to take part in competitions and build a portfolio of your award winning styles
- Perfect for freelance stylists or stylists with other work or life commitments
- We are looking for stylists who can work on a flexible basis to cover holidays, sickness and events
Apprentice Job description:
Looking for a smart, bubbly individual that is passionate about hairdressing to join our team.
You will be expected to assist our stylists with setting up stations, washing clients hair and cleaning the salon, as well as learning about hairdressing and products. Also having to attending college one day a week as part of your apprenticeship.
Job Type: Full-time